If you are not on the first page you’re losing 75% of all potential customers!
We’re an Oakland SEO marketing agency experienced in improving and maintaining long-lasting search engine rankings and delivering successful campaigns for clients in several industries, both local businesses in Oakland and international clients alike.
As Oakland SEO consultants we take pride in using creative strategies to reach our clients’ growth goals.
Marketing has changed. Let’s be realistic, nobody wants to get interrupted by banners, pop-ups, and whatever unsolicited ads we see online these days.
People don’t care about brands that don’t care about them.
Instead, people go after brands that help people answer questions, solve problems, and make their lives better.
If you care about growing a successful business and having customers that not only love you but keep sharing their experience and your content with everyone they know, you’re in the right place to be.
Please read on.
What is SEO? How Will It Help Your Business Grow?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or web page in a search engine’s un-paid (“organic”) search results.
Customer Search Stats
- 93% of Online Purchases Start at a Search Engine
- The Top 3 Results get 60% of All Traffic.
- Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share.
- There are over 100 billion global searches being conducted each month.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate. Outbound leads (print or direct mail) have a 1.7% close rate.
SEO vs Paid Ads
Compared to Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing, or conventional online/offline paid advertisements, SEO is more affordable, is measurable, and has a better ROI over the long term.
Your investment in Oakland SEO will pay for itself several times over once your web site has reached the first page. It will continue to increase your leads and revenue even after you’ve stopped paying for services.
Laying a Foundation
It sounds easy to dominate all of Oakland’s first page results and getting a lot of organic traffic, right? Wrong.
When you dominate the search results it is like printing money but it is not easy to get there.
Savvy companies in have been investing in SEO services for years and it takes an experienced search engine consultant to strategically position your website to beat your competitors.
We are an Oakland SEO company that provides services to clients of all sizes.
- SEO has been around since the very early days of search engines, and many businesses in Oakland have already invested in maintaining their presence in search listings. Your competition has a head start, but we know how to get you to the front.
- Search engine optimization best practices and algorithms change regularly and you must ensure that all of your efforts are in line with their guidelines or you can lose your rankings quickly.
- Google has improved their algorithm to weed out the websites that don’t have good content and attempt to manipulate their rankings by using low quality content and software. Many websites have been penalized, and lost most of their organic traffic because they’ve used unreputable consultants or have themselves used bad techniques to rank quickly.
Long term success with search engine ranks relies on using trusted and reputable techniques.
When Is The Best Time To Start SEO?
NOW! The longer you wait to start the longer it takes to get results and the larger the gap between you and your competitors.
Google aims to rank high only the companies that use best practices. So now is the time to get ahead of your competitors by using our Oakland SEO services.
Schedule your free, no-obligation strategy session with one of our experts today and let’s talk about growing your business.
Do you want to outrank your competitors in Oakland, CA and dominate your market in six months or less... GUARANTEED?
Get in touch with someone from our team today to schedule a FREE digital marketing strategy session (worth $195).